Saturday, August 02, 2008

Sen. Barack Obama Plays the Race Card II

“Let me be clear — in no way do I think that John McCain’s campaign was being racist.” – Sen. Barack Obama, August 2, 2008.

Of course, I totally missed Sen. Obama’s ugly implication about Sen. McCain in Thursday’s post, that Sen. McCain was going to use the racist beliefs of others in order to defeat Sen. Obama.

Today, Sen. Obama is back at it.

Sen. McCain must defend himself from this outrageous comment by Sen. Obama.

Imagine the outrage from the liberal extremists who control the media if Sen. McCain said any of the following:

In no way do I think Barack Obama is unpatriotic.

In no way do I think Barack Obama is an islamofascist radical.

In no way do I think Barack Obama agrees with Rev. Wright and that America should be damned.

In no way do I think Barack Obama agrees with his wife in that his elevation is the first thing to make him proud of America in his adult life.

In no way do I think Barack Obama hates the military.

In no way do I think Barack Obama will fire Gen. David Petraeus if he is elected.

In no way do I think Barack Obama is a child molester.

In no way do I think Barack Obama is still using cocaine.

Anyone with anything I missed?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In no way do I think Barack Obama is an unqualified egomaniac.

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home