Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Suspicions

Thirteen days ago, I wrote, "Today, my first prediction of the Electoral Vote for the 2008 Presidential Election IF the contest is between Sen. John McCain and Sen. Barack Obama."

Naturally, I'm disappointed none of my millions of readers asked what was up with the "IF".

Today, my drive time talk radio program is wall-to-wall talk of Sen. Clinton stealing the nomination from Sen. Obama next week. As in, when her name is placed into nomination, are her delegates really not going to vote for her, especially given the recent slide in the polls of Sen. Obama?

Well, if anyone had asked, what they're talking about today on talk radio, and what I assume is a story on news and political web sites, is what I was writing about thirteen days ago; that, or a serious health issue that required Sen. McCain to withdraw from the campaign.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

an interesting side note is the fact that the Clintons have taken over the Democratic convention. I heard it mentioned as a sidebar conversation the other day on talk radio. First night, Hillary gets a prime time speech, Bill gets a prime time speech the next night, then Hillary's name placed in nomination on the next night! All while Obama slides in the polls. The big news this week is Joe the plagerist Biden is the likely VEEP candidate. Nice! The Wall Street Journal is reporting tonight that McCain has closed the gap and its now a dead heat. Sen. McCain has accomplished this feat while the junior Senator from Illinois was on the world stage! McCain hasn't seriously campaigned yet! It is OVAH Johnny!

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home