Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Race Relations III - See Comments at Race Relations II

A really short post today: consider my comments at Race Relations II today's post. I was planning to do an entire post on my first comment but now I just get to point to the comment instead of cutting and pasting.

Please feel free to comment at Race Relations II if you have a comment. Let's keep the continuity there.

If 6.3% of the US Population was Asian-American, I don't think 6.3% of the US House should be Asian-American. If 2.1% of the US Population was Taoist Asian-American another 2.1% was Buddist Asian-American and the final third was Shinto Asian-American, I definitely do not think 2.1% of the US House should be these demographics. Plus, I'm quite sure .021 times 435 is not an even number so somebody going to be crying they got "screwed". We can do this over and over and over again with Catholics, Jews, Muslims, African-Americans, Hispanic-Americans and Native-Americans, etc. Logic and common sense supports me and not the enlightened.

Uh, does anyone know where these mythical minority candidates stand on sticking a scissor into the skull of a partially born baby for the purpose of evacuating the brain of the baby so the head can collapse and pass through the birth canal without harming the "carrier"? No? What a shame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home