Thursday, July 20, 2006

ZACKlyRight Completes First Year!

Thank you to everyone that has visited this blog over the last year. I'm coming up to my one year anniversary (August 2, 2005 was inaugural post), but I'm also coming up to a long family vacation. I'm going to miss about a week of posting; I'll be back on July 29 or 30.

If you are new to this site and haven't read all of my posts, or you are regular but want to re-read some of the better posts, according to me, please try these:

August 23, 2005 - some very prophetic observations about the Dem. Presidential hopefuls

November 5, 2005 and April 25, 2006 - heavy abortion related stuff

December 14, 2005 - some race relations observations

February 12 & 14, 2006 - U.S. Veterans

May 10, 2006 - President Clinton on Iraq

If you don't like these suggestions, simply google "ZACKlyRight keyword" and you'll probably find a post of mine on the keyword topic. There are many, many posts on the most stupid United States Senator, John F. Kerry, but just google "ZACKlyRight John F. Kerry keyword" and you'll find my post on the Great Equivocator and the keyword topic.

With this post, I have posted 127 times in just over 350 days; that's a post about every three days.

Anyway, while I'm on vacation, I hope those that read my blog will leave me a comment on this post letting me know if they like the site, enjoyed the posts, or simply think it's time I shut it all down after one year: my objective being met, everyone knows the Boston Globe is a haven for Left-wing extremists and everyone takes this into account when they read a Boston Globe "news" story or editorial.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You suck and you are an asshole. I'd suggest you shut it down but it appears like three people read your blog so it really doesn't matter. You suck. I don't know why I keep coming back here. You suck.

3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

look alot. comment a little. keep it going. thoughts on israel/lebanon?

7:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep it up. Well written. I enjoy reading your stuff. Some one needs to keep the Globe honest

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home