Monday, November 03, 2008

The "Holy Crap!" Effect

I'm standing by my prediction that Sen. John McCain will defeat Sen. Barack Obama for President tomorrow (or early Wednesday morning or even some few days later due to Sen. Obama's law suits).

I think just too many people are going to get in the voting booth and suddenly have the realization, "Holy crap!, I almost voted for someone with absolutely no experience and no significant accomplishments," and then they will vote for Sen. McCain.

The Electoral College vote will be 281 - 257 with the slight possibility that Sen. McCain breaks 300.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the last 2 days, three of my friends so far have experienced the "Holy Crap" effect that you speak of. They really almost were going to vote for Obama, but at the last minute came to their senses and changed their minds. Let's hope this happens on a nation-wide scale big time!

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home