Thursday, September 03, 2009

The Depravity of Democrats Continues

According to the Associated Press, when Senator Harry Reid was asked how the late Sen. Ted Kennedy’s passing would affect the Democrats health care nationalization plans, Sen. Reid responded, "I think it's going to help us. He hasn't been around for some time. We're going to have a new chairman of that committee."

Back on June 19, 2009 when I told you the best thing that could happen for Republicans was a filibuster-proof majority for the Democrats, I also reminded you, “As so many Democrats and liberals quietly celebrated US military deaths in Iraq so that they could demagogue the deaths leading up to the November 2006 and 2008 elections, I wonder if the same Democrats are praying as hard for Kennedy as I am . . . .”

I guess Sen. Reid was not.

Oh, the new chairman of the Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee? Sen. Chris Dodd. The Democrats are shameless. Their depravity continues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home