Friday, November 18, 2005

Justification for War II

The following is an exact re-print of my August 23, 2005 post:

My (the United States) next door neighbor (Saddam Hussein) is a Level 3 sex offender (he has used weapons of mass destruction on his own people). I know this because the State of Massachusetts (the Boston Globe, Sen. John F. Kerry, the United Nations, etc.) have told me so. He's been convicted multiple times. It's a matter of public record.

My next door neighbor stands at my propery line and makes menacing faces toward me.

He makes suggestive gestures when he sees my three kids playing in the backyard.

Finally, not willing to risk the safety of my children, I ask Sens. Clinton, Kerry, Edwards and Biden if I can kill my next door neighbor. They all vote "yes".

The "autopsy" on the neighbor reveals that he was completely incapable of harming my kids. Even today, all four support my action in killing my next door neighbor.

So, today, MoveOn.org is arguing for the immediate withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq. Fine. Is this the position of Sens. Clinton, Kerry, Edwards and Biden? All four of these Senators are going to run for their party's presidential nomination in 2008; which of these will be the first to disavow their vote in 2002 and their support for the war on terror through August 2005?

If the "position" of the Democrat Party is withdrawal, then shouldn't someone in the Party be saying that right now? Even Sen. Russ Feingold (D, Minnesota), arguably the most vocal Senator against the war on terror, doesn't even call for an immediate pull-out. If the position of the Democrat Party is not pull-out, is one of these Senators going to try to "time" their flip-flop just as the Party's hatred for all things George W. Bush reaches a critical mass? Will the Party really nominate the person that tries to steal the drum major's staff?

Trust me on this, Ms. Cindy Sheehan is a much bigger problem for the Democrats than she is for President Bush. Yes, the Democrats may be enjoying the liberal media's enabling of this Bush-hater today, but she will ultimately divide the Democrats. Trust me on this. (End of re-print)

So, the week of November 14 was the week that the cowards and opportunists in the Democrat Party flip-flopped on the war on terror. This date was earlier than I expected, but I was proved "ZACKlyRight" nonetheless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home