Friday, October 28, 2005

As I said on October 23, it appears that Special Counsel Patrick Fitzgerald also does not believe Valerie Plame was a covert agent of the CIA; though Fitzgerald announced indictments today, none of the indictments was for violating the Identities Protection Act of 1982.

It is amazing to me that Fitzgerald chose to indict a man for not remembering the day he told the truth. I can only imagine the outrage in the liberal media if President Clinton was impeached for admitting to receiving oral sex from an intern on Friday when it was really Tuesday given their outrage over his impeachment for denying the oral sex occurred at all.

Separately, for many reasons, my guess as to the next Associate Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court is Emilio Garza. I don't have time to elaborate tonight, but I wanted to be on record should anything go down this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home