Thursday, September 11, 2008

Calling a Spade, a Spade
(It Was a “Pig” Comment II)

I am even more convinced today that Sen. Obama called Gov. Sarah Palin a “pig” two days ago than I was yesterday. Simply, it was an insult and I’m calling it an insult. I’m calling a spade, a spade.

In other news, the latest Washington Post / ABC News poll came out a few days ago and all the liberal newspapers could talk about was that Sen. McCain made great strides with “white women”. In the prior poll, Sen. Obama led this demographic 50 – 42. The latest poll has Sen. McCain up 53 – 41. That’s a whopping 19 point swing. Naturally, the liberal media is setting-up to label “white women” as racists.

As I’ve written before, I need to know the party affiliation of the women who flipped. You see, I think Democratic, white women are the women who flipped. The Republican, white women were already on-board the McCain train. I think Democratic, white women who aren’t of the abortion-on-demand zealotry are the ones who flipped. But, that would be an ugly indictment of Democratic, white women so you can see why the liberal media didn’t pursue trying to find out more about the “white women”.

Also from the latest polls we learned that Sen. Obama increased his 92 to whatever lead among all blacks (I could not find any gender splits) to 96 to whatever. It is extraordinary to me that the African-American community embraces, with such monolithic devotion, a candidate for president who believes in abortion-on-demand (as I’ve written before, blacks slaughter their unborn at three times the rate of whites), higher taxes, limits to parental choice on their child’s public education, constitutional rights for foreign terrorists, no domestic sourcing of crude oil, and who still wants to lose the war in Iraq, to name just a few policy positions of Sen. Obama. What can it be about Sen. Obama that draws such unanimous support from a specific demographic? Again, I’m sure the answer is obvious but I’m just not seeing it at this point. Maybe someone in the liberal media will see something odd here and investigate it and report it to us.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Pig" was a derogatory comment. He knows its slipping away. (II)

7:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ZR: I just can't believe your inference that blacks are racist for supporting Sen. Obama. [insert gasp, gasp...cough--incredulity, stunned disbelief here]. It must be that all whites are racist for not displaying similar bias (96% to something). Or that blacks are sexist for NOT supporting Governor Palin.

Two+ weeks ago I was racist for not supporting Obama even though I declared for Romney and have voted GOP in every election since turning 18. Now I'm a fool for supporting McCain/Palin, falling for the shallow pandering politics. Of course, both are false.

ZR: you are spot-on to distinguish between Democratic racists and everyone else who supports the winning ticket based on political issues.

I'm having so much fun watching the Chicago hack and Delaware plagiarist flail. It is slipping away and they know it. I stand by my prediction that it will be a landslide of Reagan v. Mondale proportions. For those too young to remember, Mondale carried his home state and the (federal) District of Columbia. It was a time when the Cold War ended, taxes were lowered, and America's rightful place as leader of the free world renewed.

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home