Friday, July 06, 2007

ZACKlyWrong!

I was ZACKlyWrong this week. It pains me to admit it, but I was wrong.

In my last post I wrote that my only comment on Mr. "Scooter" Libby was contained in my June 6 post. I wrote that because I gave liberal extremists more credit than I should have. I thought the President's commutation of Mr. Libby's sentence was going to be a one day story. But, liberal extremists are more hate-filled and capable of demogoguery than I thought. I won't underestimate their hatred again.

Now, as a quick set-up, please recall only the Gerry Studds / Mark Foley entry from my "Crime and Punishment" post of June 14 and you'll get the gist of my post for today. (If you didn't read my June 14 post . . . go read it now!)

The absence of any shame by any national Democrat, except, of course, Sen. Joseph Lieberman, is exactly why national Democrats are outraged by President Bush commuting the sentence of Mr. Libby.

Oh, I keep forgetting, Sen. Lieberman is an Independent.

I am aware of no national Democrat acquainted, in any manner, with shame.

And, my point is: shameless, national Democrats, or anyone else "outraged" by the commutation, have no appreciation for the fact that President Bush left the guilty verdict intact.

Secondarily, google "kristof May 6, 2003" and read Mr. Kristof's hate-Bush piece chock full of information passed to him by Mr. Joseph Wilson. Yes, the date is correct. Three months after Mr. Wilson's, "CIA-sponsored", trip to Niger, for which his wife recommended him!, he may have leaked classified information to a New York Times reporter. It was not until some time later that Mr. Wilson wrote his own hate-Bush opinion piece. I wonder if the breast-beating, USA-loving, liberal extremists who are so passionate about prosecuting treason would applaud an investigation into whether Mr. Wilson leaked national security secrets to Mr. Kristof?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home