Friday, June 29, 2007

Chief Justice ZACKlyRight

On December 10, 2006, I wrote, "We will never be a color-blind society until we are a color-blind society." Please go read the entire post. I'm not going to force it on you by reproducing it here but it is brilliant, though.

In yesterday's U.S. Supreme Court decision striking down racism, the Chief Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court, John Roberts, wrote, "The way to stop discrimination on the basis of race is to stop discriminating on the basis of race."

ZACKlyRight, again! No, it never gets old!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For all the 'national influence' you have, you don't seem to inspire many to comment here. Why?

9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought of you when I read the Chief Justice's quote- I knew I had heard something similar before!

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home