Thursday, July 19, 2007

"We are safer than we were"

I suffered the agony of reading the liberally extreme Philadelphia Inquirer on July 18 (it's something I can do every day if I visited phillynews.com but one liberally extreme newspaper a day is usually enough for me . . . they all say exactly the same thing anyway! . . . whatever the Democratic National Committee tells them to say).

So, one of the letters to the editor was another hate-Bush piece about how all the Bushies are running around the Country telling everyone how much safer we are since 9/11.

Uh, no!

As we convered here about 6 weeks ago, on June 3, 2007, Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY) said, "We are safer than we were." The context of her quote implied "before 9/11".

Again, Sen. Clinton is the Senator from New York. She's constantly beating her chest and biting her lip, "I represent the people of New York, I don't need to be lectured to about the trauma and tragedy this Country suffered on 9/11." Yes, if any one Senator would know if we were safer today than we were, I'll concede the Senator's point and say it is she.

The quote was ignored on June 4 and the quote continues to be ignored today . . . by the liberal extremists in the media.

Anytime the liberal media wants to ask the Senator about the quote would be fine by me and all others who are interested in a serious, grown-up discussion about our National security.

We are safer today than we were (don't take my word for it, take Sen. Clinton's). However, we are still very much at risk of another terrorist attack on American soil.

Oh, and I wrote "Dow 14,000" before we hit 14,000. ZACKlyRight again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home