Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Commander-in-Tired

I just deleted about 200 words from this post. I re-read what I wrote and determined the following quote stands alone as my commentary on Sen. Barack Obama misspeaking earlier this week:

Sen. Obama explained, “There are going to be times when I get tired. There are going to be times when I get weary. There are going to be times when I make mistakes.”

Afraid to debate on Fox News and prone to tiring easily . . . only to make mistakes. That's just great. Just what we need in a President.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great! President is a 24/7 job! you don't check out 'cuz you're tired. you don't go home for the weekend. when osama attacks again let's hope its on a weekday or when barak is well rested!

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home