Friday, September 30, 2005

The Dr. William Bennett story will be kept alive by the pro-abortion liberal media for reasons no intelligent person will understand. HE'S PRO-LIFE! Pro-abortion Democrats and the liberal media are suggesting a pro-life Conservative is promoting abortion? Do these people stop and listen to themselves? HE'S PRO-LIFE. I have always thought the question to be asked was, what are the motives of those that support abortion? It is suggested that those that support raising the retirement age for Social Security are racists because African-Americans die younger than white Americans. Well, if more African-American women abort than white women, what can be suggested about those that support abortion? Hey, I'm just asking. Maybe a pro-abortionist can "comment" and explain it to us without us thinking they're racist. One more time for clarification, what would Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton say and do if conservative Republicans supported an activity that took the life of African-Americans at a greater rate than white Americans? One more time for emphasis, conservative Republicans want to stop an activity that takes the life of African-Americans at a greater rate than white Americans.

Can you believe the liberal media HAS NOT blamed President Bush for the California wildfires YET? And, how much longer until we read the "he took so long to visit the state he doesn't care" headline? Or, obviously, if he goes to California, it's "just a photo op".

How about the 22 empty suits and skirts that voted against Judge John G. Roberts for Chief Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court? Of those that were in the Senate when Judge Ginsburg was nominated, I bet all voted for her. And just so we are clear about whom we speak, Judge Ruth Bader Ginsburg had 57 law clerks in her employ prior to the Supreme Court, exactly zero were persons of color. The liberal media will give you a free pass to be a racist (Ginsburg, Ex-Klansman Sen. Byrd) as long as you are a Democrat. Intellectual dishonesty has no shame.

The next Associate Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court will be the most qualified person for the job. He will also be Hispanic (Emilio Garza is my bet).

Columnist Thomas Oliphant recently heaped tons of criticism on President Bush for the Federal government's response to Hurricane Katrina. He then lavished praise on the United States Coast Guard. I emailed Mr. Oliphant to let him know that the Coast Guard is part of the Department of Homeland Security. In other words, the Coast Guard works directly for the President. He did not reply. Yes, I know, anyone can write my blog if the Boston Globe is your comic strip.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've read your blog since "opening day" and you have me questioning what I used to think. I thought I was a Democrat, but now I'm not sure. I think so many of your questions below would be tough for any Democrat to answer. I'm not converted yet, but I'll keep reading.

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home