Saturday, December 04, 2010

Oh, The Irony!

For the last year or so, I'm now generally reading my (news)paper, the Boston Globe, 14 hours after it lands in my driveway and I'm reading the Wall Street Journal a full 28 hours or so after it hits my driveway. The time lag has taken a obvious toll on my ability to type original material for this blog. For those still periodically checking-in, please bear with me as I hope my days start to look a little different.

This week, two topics seemed to blanket my stale newspapers: New START and "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" (DADT).

Does anyone else but me see the irony in President Obama trotting out former Secretary of State Colin Powell to lobby an international weapons treaty but not have Powell, the father of DADT, lobby the repeal of DADT?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home