Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Waiting Game

With this post I think I'm ending the longest posting drought since I started this blog over 5 years ago.

The thing is, I still don't have anything fresh to write.

Every day over the last 3 - 4 weeks has seemed like the same exact day from a national political view and it feels like it's going to be that way right up to election day.

I stand by my argument that Democrats are going to take a pounding on election day because Obama lost his rabid base by adopting so many policies of President Bush. Obama is directly responsible for the lack of enthusiasm by those who were foaming at the mouth just two years ago. Sure the rabid liberals show up in chat rooms to spew their usual invective but they are not standing out in the rain holding signs and they're not writing checks and many won't vote to support a man they feel has betrayed their 2008 vote.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bottomline222 said...

While I agree you forget that we live in the Moonbat state. The state where democrats can do anything they want and get reelected to office because they are "our congressman". If we end up with 1 or 2 Republican congressmen I will be surprised. While I love the state I am getting tire of living with Moonbats.

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home