Saturday, November 07, 2009

Ramifications of Obama's Ban on Media

First, I know I suggested I'd do a post on my take on the Virginia and New Jersey gubernatorial elections but I think everything that can be written on how they were an extraordinary repudiation of President Obama has been written by others; I just don't think I would have had anything original on the topic.

One topic I did spend a lot of time with over the last few days is President Obama's ban on the media covering the return to Dover Air Base of coffins of KIA if the family of the KIA does not waive the President's ban on the media.

It seems there is great misunderstanding by the liberal extremists who guzzle the President's kool-aid. These "drunks" think Obama does not ban the media.

Below is one of the pictures of President Obama "honoring" the remains of a soldier killed in Afghanistan. This picture was shot last week in a carefully choreographed photo-stunt by the White House.

As most everyone who would read this blog knows, President Obama flew to Dover in the "pre-dawn hours" to pay his respects. What many people may not know is that there were a total of 18 coffins on the plane the President went to greet; the coffins of 15 US servicemen and 3 DEA agents.

Fourteen families of the US servicemen denied media access. Fourteen families denied the media.

President Obama is photographed with the coffin of the remains of the only US troop whose family did not ban the media.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home