Thursday, May 07, 2009

What You Won't See in Vancouver

President Bush at the China Summer Olympic Games, photo by Ezra Shaw/Getty Images AsiaPac

I know al Fedaban-Americans, other members of the pro-terrorist lobby and Americans who feel our penance to Europe (for what sin I still do not know) is to fight NATO’s war in Afghanistan with only American blood are uncomfortable looking at the image of an American President waving an American Flag.

I’m sure it’s a vision no one will see at the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics.

And, if I’m wrong, I’m sure the Flag waving will be done with the same reluctance President Obama displayed in wearing the American Flag lapel pin.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

B-U-T-Full!

6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT'S YOUR POINT?

6:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I assist on "the point"? The point is Obama doesn't love this Country and does not respect it. He got in the "President business" for all the wrong reasons. Face it, the guy's a phony.Thank God Americans are finally coming to see the light. Unfortunately, it's about 6 months too late.

11:13 AM  
Blogger Zack said...

Anonymous II (as opposed to I and III),

My points are:

1. I think it's okay if the President of the United States is a cheerleader for the United States.

2. I hadn't typed "al Fedaban-Americans" in a while and I was looking for an excuse. Since the election, al Fedaban-Americans are no longer celebrating American deaths in Iraq or Afghanistan so they've kind of gone dark.

3. I hadn't typed "pro-terrorist lobby" in a while and I was looking for an excuse.

4. I wanted to make note that only American soldiers are fighting NATO's war. I wonder if anyone else is going to notice this "mercenary" action.

5. I wanted to remind everyone that President Obama was dragged kicking and screaming to wearing an American Flag lapel pin. Recall how liberal extremist Katie Couric denigrated the pin wearing practice; she who wore her deceased husband's wedding band high and tight around her throat so everyone had to look at it everyday.

6. I wanted to be first . . . again.

May 8, 3:34 PM

3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, anonymous II, did you get the point(s)????

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home