Monday, December 01, 2008

Applying the Same Reasoning

The day President-elect Obama announced New York Federal Reserve Bank President Timothy Geithner as SecTreas I thought the Dow coincidently rose 500 points but the liberal extremist who control the media insisted there was a direct correlation. Every single major newspaper and news website specifically cited the announcement as the driver to the Dow's rise.

Applying the same logic, I wonder if tomorrows headlines will recognize the same correlation between President-elect Obama's announcement today of Sen. Hillary Clinton as SecState and the Dow's 680 point plunge.

I apologize for the dearth of posts the last few days. I traveled to my high school reunion this weekend and I was basically in a time warp for 20 hours and in stand-still traffic before and after the warp for another twelve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home