Saturday, March 08, 2008

Skin-Color and Gender Obsessed

Liberal extremist and Boston Globe columnist, Ellen Goodman, had published the following on March 7, "In the end, the most memorable line of the primary season may belong to Bill Clinton. He told a church group (AGAIN!, the Democrats are in a Church!) last month: "I've been waiting all my life to vote for an African-American president. I've been waiting all my life to vote for a woman for president. . . ."

No word on if the former President thinks the African-American or woman should be qualified.

My prior post is extremely relevant.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wasn't Bill Clinton already the first black president?

9:00 AM  
Blogger Zack said...

anonymous,

That's beautiful and I'm not pleased I didn't write it first. Thanks for the contribution.

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zacklyright, haha! not 'first again' this time.

6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anonymous: you're right. ZacklyRight did not coin that. It has been widely reported in reputable and not-so-reputable (WSJ, Boston Globe) that Bill Clinton was the "first black president.

7:45 PM  
Blogger Zack said...

anonymouses,

Just so the three or four of us are clear.

Anonymous #1 was being sarcastic because everyone knows President Clinton was the "first black President" thanks to Maya Angelou (I think).

I was lamenting I wasn't sarcastic first.

I think Anonymous #2 understood me perfectly.

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home