Monday, March 13, 2006

George Clooney and ZACKlyRight Agree!

Please read my posts of November 12 and 21, 2005 again.

Then, read Mr. George Clooney's recent comments on the incompetent and cowardly Democrats in Congress at www.huffingtonpost.com.

President Bush, a high-profile liberal and a high-profile conservative agree. Things are indeed improving.

In the past, I've cut and pasted entire posts and articles here. I'd appreciate knowing from the readers if you appreciate this effort or if you're OK going to the original post yourself. Please let me know.

The upside of referring you to the Clooney comments is that my blog maintains its PG - 13 rating; the comments do contain two pretty foul words.

Finally, don't miss the March 6 post on the PEOPLE placing restrictions on abortion and the March 3 post on freedom of thought.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

George Clooney is vile. Cut and paste, baby!

6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cut and paste, don't make me work more than I have to, I appreciate the google roadmap if I ever need to verify your facts

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home