Friday, May 07, 2010

I Got Nothin'

It's 6:25 am Friday, May 7 and I still have not read the "A" section of the Wall Street Journal from Wednesday and Thursday. I'll do so as soon as I hit "Publish Post" on this post. Jammed for time, I still found time to watch two Little League games this week. Both games had the team I was rooting for on the short end of lop-sided scores: 24 - 5 and 19 - 5. During a stretch in one of those games, the pitcher I needed to throw strikes threw 20 balls on 21 pitches. So you can see my time away from this blog has been abused.

So just a few comments and observations:

How long before we read stories in the liberal media that President Bush caused a 1,000 point drop in the Dow yesterday and that President Obama saved the day with a 700 point rally?

Are the liberal extremists going to attack President Obama for the environmental disaster in the Gulf that happened on his watch? I mean, he's been President for 16 months and there are hundreds and hundreds of pages of reports that cite the environmental risks of oil rigs. Did he ignore these warning signs?

I think NHL fans who show up to their team's home playoff games all wearing the same color look ridiculous. Make noise. Don't dress alike.

Bruins in 6 games over the Sharks to win the Stanley Cup.

I'm still hopeful that the 2003 video of then-state senator Barack Obama praising Rashid Khalidi at a Chicago party will surface.

Guantanamo is still open. President Obama is still indefinitely detaining terrorists without charge.

I cannot believe there are not more rumors circulating about Secretary of State Hillary Clinton leaving the Obama Administration. She's going to hang around for the summer offensive in Afghanistan? If she does, I'll consider she has more interest in the United States and less in herself than I ever thought possible.

Russell to win on Survivor.

Crystal and Casey to the final two on American Idol. Flipping a coin, Crystal to win.

Are there really NBA playoffs running concurrent to the NHL playoffs?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you never heard Lee Dewyze sing?? The boy has got it in the bag!

Also, Russell will definitely NOT win Survivor.

Nothing on Lawrence Taylor? Any predictions for Tiger in the TPC?

8:40 AM  
Anonymous hardball said...

Now that the search for a 40+ white male in the Times Square truck bomb has ended with the capture of (another) 25-35 year old male of Middle Eastern descent, can we now be intellectually honest with ourselves about who our enemies are?

And would Mayor Bloomberg please post his apology statement to those who oppose health care "reform" on YouTube?

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home