Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Afghanistan? Unemployment? No. Credit Cards.

So, obviously, I know politics much better than I know college basketball. Maybe my picks were more from the heart than the head and I think that's okay for colleg sports.

I'm not sure of my global reach but can folks look at their local (news)paper and then let me know the name of the paper, the coverage of Afghanistan, the coverage of 10% unemployment in the United States, and the coverage of a RNC bar tab of $1,900?

My (news)paper, the Boston Globe, of course, is outraged at the RNC for respecting a woman's right to choose to dance for a living and it can't seem to find any ink for a war we very well could lose in the next six months or for the despair 1 out of ten people looking for work are encountering.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Philadelphia Inquirer:

Good amount of coverage on Afghanistan, considerably less on unemployemnt and a mere blurb or two on the RNC dirty dancing bar tab.

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home