Thursday, January 21, 2010

Obama's Scott Brown Hangover Looks a Lot Like . . .

Because I like to be ZACKlyRight just a bit more than I like to be first, I delayed in this post until after the special election in Massachusetts to fill the Scott Brown US Senate seat. Turns out I'll be right and still be first because I have not yet read or heard anyone else tell the future as I'm telling it.

President Obama's three-year hangover is just beginning: not only will soon-to-be-former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton challenge President Obama for the Democratic Party nomination in 2012, soon-to-be-former Secretary of State Clinton will win the nomination.

SecState Clinton can now see a path to the nomination:

- President Obama's presidency has seen its best days and there are many horrendous days ahead

- Therefore, SecState Clinton will quickly make herself former SecState Clinton lest she accumulate any more Obama-Biden Administration stink

- While President Obama is busy tacking to the right because of the massive repudiations he received in Virginia, New Jersey and Massachusetts, former SecState Clinton will be busy staking a claim to his left for the next 2+ years

- Former SecState Clinton may even allow herself to be photographed giving away Clinton Foundation checks to noble causes in the very near future

- Come the primaries, the guilty, white liberals who already checked the "I voted for a black man" box will flock to Clinton in 2012 as they will see her as their Party's professional response to the novice they hired

- Clinton's tone will be, "I have great respect for President Obama but I simply believe I can do his job better than he's doing it."

Before anyone asks, I cannot yet see who will be the Republican nominee.

3 Comments:

Anonymous hardball said...

Mitt! Mitt! Mitt! Mitt!

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Much preferred the picture of the rising sun.

8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scott Brown!! Scott Brown!!!

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home