Wednesday, April 30, 2008

First Lady Cindy McCain

Folks, please forgive me as I try to catch up from two hectic weeks. I was in Las Vegas from April 16 to April 20. I live one mile from the starting line of the Boston Marathon and we host an annual Boston Marathon Day party (april 21); for those who do not know me, I do not drink Pepsi at parties I host. I worked a few days and then was off to Washington as described in fairly decent detail below. And, now, I just worked a few more days.

While in Las Vegas, though, I read a Wall Street Journal article on Cindy McCain. I saved the page as a reminder that I would one day use the contents in a post. Well, needing a few more days catching up time, I give you the link to the whole article as my post for today.

For those who read it, please let me know your thoughts about the next First Lady of the United States of America.

I produce the link in two pieces; please cut and paste both into your browser. This is my cute way of trying to stay clear of any copyright infringements.

http://online.wsj.com/public/

article_print/SB120839617218221679.html

If the cut and paste job doesn't work, google "Cindy McCain Wall Street Journal Limelight".

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Provided McCain wins in November, I would say the next First Lady of the US will be wonderful. She is classy, quietly determined, and an excellent counterpart to her husband. I think McCain really made out better in this marital bargain- she was young, beautiful, and loaded (which has helped him out tremendously in his political quests). I'm not so sure what she saw in him, though. I'll bet he never looked back once at his first wife after meeting Cindy and realizing all she had to offer him.

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home